Are you looking to ship your vehicle along with your house hold goods ? Vehicle shipping from and to Saudi Arabia is something we can asisst you with.
Your vehicles are extensions to your personality’, and we know that very well. When we plan to move your vehicles with you, to wherever you want them moved, we try and cover the process end-to-end so that you can make the transition in peace, even overseas.
We transport your vehicle as part of a larger household move or on its own. We offer professional, secure vehicle relocation services, which saves you the added stress of trying to find a buyer for your vehicle before you relocate. All vehicles are transported and shipped by sea in standard steel containers or roll-on roll-off for specific destinations. To guarantee its safe transportation, the vehicle is strapped, and the wheels are blocked.
If you plan to relocate your vehicle, we highly recommended you speak to our team of experts. Some of the things that you may need to consider before wanting to take your vehicle with you:
- You are aware of any restriction on the type of vehicle you are wanting to relocate.
- You are aware of all the charges/costs including but not limited to customs duty.
- You will be able to register the vehicle in the destination country as per the local Motor Vehicle department rules.
- Your vehicle’s age – any restrictions.
- You have a valid transit insurance: In order to ensure the safe and secure transportation of your vehicle, we highly recommend obtaining transit insurance coverage. This will provide protection against any potential damages or losses that may occur during the transport process. It is important to note that, depending on the condition of the vehicle, it may not be eligible for standard insurance coverage. Therefore, we strongly advise obtaining transit insurance to safeguard against any unforeseen issues at the destination.
If you are comfortable with the above, our drivers will collect the vehicle and load it on to one of our vehicle relocation trucks, to be transported into the container and shipped to your new location. Our experienced destination agent will ensure that your vehicle is safely delivered to you and additionally assist you with the registration process if you need those services.
Some general tips
- Ensure your car battery is fully charged. It will need to retain enough charge for the length of the ocean voyage.
- Deactivate your vehicle’s alarm system to avoid any unnecessary draining of the battery should your alarm be activated during transportation.
- Check that your fuel-tank is at the minimum level – below a quarter full – for safety.
- Service your vehicle to ensure that you have a hassle-free drive experience at your destination.
- If your destination has a dramatically different climate, just remember to check with your mechanic whether you have the correct coolant or anti-freeze.
- Clean your vehicle to make the pre-delivery and collection visual inspections easier.
- Remove all items from your vehicle including your car registration documents and any valuables prior to shipping.
- Keep a duplicate set of keys for your vehicle on hand at all stages of your move: this is not something you want to leave behind!
Please feel free to speak to an expert on our team, should you have any more queries. We would love to assist you.